20k lines of code!

Up to now, PentestSuite has almost 21k lines of code, I could still remember the last version of PentestSuite, Version 2.7.4.2, contains about 12k lines of code.

I don't mean to say it's large and cool just because of the lines of code. I mean it's really cool to see the lines of code has been such a great number under the circumstence that I really don't care about the scale of this project and I just focus on the quality, which means lots of bad codes in this project will be removed without hesitation. And this makes me feeling like I have done really a great stuff here.

It costs me about a year. Up to April 1, PentestSuite will have been to this world for about one year.

Just one year, I have built this giant project. I feel pretty proud of it. 

Though I really don't care about the lines of the code since it's just on the surface, I do realize that what makes a project big is the concern about the detail. During the time I am building it, I just want to make sure every detail that I can notice about will be fixed in no time. And that really force me add a lot of code just to make sure PentestSuite will give you a nice user experience. 

Comments